Achieving a world class Environmental Compliance program is very challenging. With global regulations constantly changing, it literally takes an army of skilled, knowledgeable personnel to keep up with and implement such a program. For smaller companies such as Nutanix, the only option really is partnering with a company like EC4P.I have been a customer of EC4P for 8 years at two different companies. There are several reasons I have stayed with them:
I highly recommend EC4P - they have been a great partner throughout the years.
- Pan-European Approach: EC4P offers an innovative, cost effective pan-European, web based, WEEE Compliance System. In my experience, this is a unique differentiator that allows Nutanix to meet our WEEE compliance requirements without the need, expense and complexity of hiring compliance personnel in all 28 EU Member States.
- Broad-based Compliance Schemes: EC4P offers a complete suite of Compliance offerings beyond WEEE. We have also engaged EC4P to join and maintain manufacturer membership in compliance schemes for Batteries and Packaging. They handle all the administrative aspects including reporting compliance data to each scheme for each compliance reporting period on our behalf.
- Reduce Costs: We’ve been able to reduce our costs by passing the WEEE collection costs on to business end-users using EC4P’s suggested ’cost sharing’ approach.
- Rapid time to compliance: They have a well-established, auditable, programmatic path to compliance that allows us to quickly start selling into EU member states in a matter of a few weeks as our business expands. The process is very lightweight and flexible.
- Compliance Updates: EC4P provide regular compliance updates that highlight potential risk areas. This again means we don’t have to study and understand how each Directive is implemented across all 28 Member States.
David Sangster, VP Operations, Nutanix Inc.
Meggitt Sensing Systems – a division of Meggitt PLC find EC4P’s WEEE & Batteries management tool an indispensable service in meeting product compliance requirements where a single pan-European EEE or batteries compliance solution does not currently exist. By using the EC4P service, the burden of compliance in terms of cost & time are significantly reduced in what is a constantly-changing situation across participating member States.
Meggitt Sensing Systems are able to draw on subject-matter experts to gain succinct and comprehensive information to allow Meggitt products to be placed on the EU market in both a compliant and cost-effective manner.
Kerrill Grealy, HSE Director, Meggitt Sensing Systems
EC4P’s managed EU WEEE, Batteries and Packaging compliance solution is an indispensable service to Illumina and guarantees that we are meeting our ongoing WEEE, Batteries and Packaging compliance responsibilities across Europe for registration, collection, recycling and data reporting.
Obed Varela, MSc, CSP, Associate Director, Illumina
EC4P’s legal assessment and compliance action plan for our B2C products was very detailed and professional. We picked the right company to help Actiontec out!
David Greenberg, Director of Quality Assurance, Actiontec Electronics Inc.
Incorporating the EC4P web-based WEEE compliance system into our company's website was straightforward. The WEEE web pages look great and provide our customers with a very easy method for properly disposing of their waste instruments.
Brian Blackburn, Operations Manager, TSI Instruments Ltd
We had very little knowledge of how to determine our company's exposure to the WEEE and RoHS Directives prior to EC4P's consultation. Their attention to detail and responsiveness was excellent. I would highly recommend EC4P to any corporation.
Lon Plourde, EEE & RoHS Compliance Manager, ViaSat, Inc.
EC4P's clarity and guidance concerning the RoHS and WEEE regulations provided Labcyte with a concise direction and a clear path to meet its regulatory obligations. EC4P's timely service helped to reduce the amount of resources Labcyte would have had to allocate to research this area on our own.
Willy Sagun, Staff Engineer, Labcyte, Inc.
EC4P gave clarity to the requirements of the WEEE and RoHS Directives through their experience and insight. With an extremely fast and detailed response to our enquiry, they provided the highest value for a consulting service I have experienced.
Frank Gazzano, Vice President of Technology, Textron Professional Tools
We are very happy with the excellent service and assistance that EC4P has provided over the last year or so.
Mike King, QA/RA Manager, Stryker UK Ltd
We would like to thank EC4P for their outstanding support in helping us get our WEEE website live.
Yvonne Utzig , Senior Quality Manager, 3PAR Inc.
We are very pleased with EC4P’s WEEE compliance report which was very extensive and well prepared. This will be a very useful benchmark and guide to guarantee our compliance in terms of WEEE regulations. It has been a pleasure working with EC4P.
Filippo Secchi, Director Stategic Marketing NPWT, Smith & Nephew